In our Home Groups we meet together in small, informal groups to study the Bible. Home Groups take place on the second Wednesday of each month from October to June. Those not in a Home Group meeting in someone’s house can join us in our Minor Hall as part of the church group.
This year we have studied the subject of “Real Prayer”, as we covered the following topics in our groups:
1. Why Pray? (Luke 18:9-14)
2. How Not To Pray (Matthew 6:5-8)
3. How To Pray (Matthew 6:9-15)
4. Praying Confidently (Hebrews 10:19-22; 4:14-16)
5. Praying Dependently (John 15:1-17)
6. Praying In Weakness (Romans 8:9-30)
7. Praying To Serve (1 Corinthians 14:1-25)
Currently we have commenced a new study on 2nd Peter entitled “All You Need To Know”.
We’re confident you’ll find the discussions helpful and the groups welcoming! For more details speak to Stephen Archer, or contact us.